Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luffy20
Contributor
Contributor

Disabling a filter for a particular table

Hi

I had two tables and some filters in a sheet, while i am using filters the one table should not have to respond.

My measure is Count({$<[VZI (Yes/No)]={'Yes'},Band={'6V'}>}distinct[Full Name])/count(distinct([Full Name]))

and filed used in my filter is [Loaction],can anyone help me with my logic.

Thanks

Labels (7)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Luffy20,

If one of your tables does not respond to selections made in the [Location] field, you can modify the set analysis in your measure to ignore selections in that specific field.

Count({$<[VZI (Yes/No)]={'Yes'}, Band={'6V'}, [Location]=>} distinct [Full Name]) / Count({<[Location]=>} distinct [Full Name])

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Luffy20,

If one of your tables does not respond to selections made in the [Location] field, you can modify the set analysis in your measure to ignore selections in that specific field.

Count({$<[VZI (Yes/No)]={'Yes'}, Band={'6V'}, [Location]=>} distinct [Full Name]) / Count({<[Location]=>} distinct [Full Name])

*** When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to. ***