Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibradly
Contributor III
Contributor III

Display lowest sales campaign name and retrieve sales for that lowest campaign name

Hi,

I need to display the lowest sales campaign name and then i need to display the sales, transactions, open rate, click rate etc... for the campaign that has the lowest sales.

I was able to do it for the highest sales campaign but for the lowest it is not working the same way.

vera lowest.png

In the above picture under GA Campaign is the campaign name with the lowest sales however, that sales campaign name is wrong because every campaign has sales. 

At the moment i am using the top 1 and bottom 1 feature on the right hand side panel to pull the GA Campaign.

I want to know if it is possible to write a script to get the lowest campaign name and then the sales, open rate, click rate etc... for that campaign.

I hope i explained it clearly.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

The top/bottom dimensions is relative to the first measure column in the table

ibradly
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am aware of that. Thats why Email Sales is the first column. Email Sales means that it is sales generated from Email. But the lowest campaign name does not have $0 for a given week that I selected. 

I want to know if there is another way of getting the lowest sales campaign name in one column and all the other columns will have metrics associated to that lowest sales campaign.