Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malbrecht
Contributor
Contributor

Display one field as a KPI

I want to display just one field out of a table as a KPI. Since the table already constists of the finalized numbers and don't need any caculation, how can I display one field out of the row value as a KPI?

In this example it would be the row value and the field "89".

KPI IDNameValueReferenceProcess
1w8987A
2x0,20,18A
3y56B
4z184093193439B

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Taoufiq_Zarra

as I understand it
you have the ID identified and you want to display the values for that ID, in this case

for x:

=Only({<ID={1}>} Name)

for 89 :

=Only({<ID={1}>} Value)

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉

View solution in original post

Taoufiq_Zarra

@Malbrecht 

normally it's the same as below, can you tell me what exactly is the problem

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@Malbrecht 

how do we identify the '89 row ?fixe value ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you analyzing [KPI ID] then may be

Sum({<[KPI ID)={$(=Min([KPI ID]))}>} Value)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Malbrecht
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorr, I only want the value 89 to be displayed as a KPI.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you getting when you use same expression in KPI? And also, Do you have any business logic for that

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Taoufiq_Zarra

can you provide more detail,

"Sorr, I only want the value 89 to be displayed as a KPI." in this case I will put KPI= '89'

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

Malbrecht
Contributor
Contributor
Author

To clarify: I want to have a KPI-Box. This KPI Box should contain the value 89 and the name x

My problem is if I use the KPI-Box, Qliksense asks me which measure and aggregation I want to use, but I don't want any aggregation, because the value 89 is the number I want to display. 

IDNameValue
1x89
2y0,2

In the end it should look like this:

Frage.JPG

Thanks for your help.

Taoufiq_Zarra

as I understand it
you have the ID identified and you want to display the values for that ID, in this case

for x:

=Only({<ID={1}>} Name)

for 89 :

=Only({<ID={1}>} Value)

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

Taoufiq_Zarra

Taoufiq_ZARRA_0-1592303579755.png

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

Malbrecht
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you very much, this was exactly what I wanted! Can you also tell me if I want to display 3 KPIs in a Multi KPI box and only want to see the ID 2, 3 and 4 from my table. It should look similar to this:

Frag2.JPG

Thanks in advance.