Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doubt in Straight table in Qlik sense

Hi,

I want to make a straight table for showing the region wise profit percentage of sample superstore dataset in Qlik Sense but i am unable to do that so can you please suggest me what code should i write to calculate the profit percentage.

20 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Use below calculated column,

% of Sales Total:

=sum(Sales)/sum(Total Sales)

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

You need to be a bit more specific an let us know what exactly you are dealing with

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth,

Actually I want to calculate Region Wise Profit percentage in Sample superstore dataset.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth,

Actually I want to calculate Region Wise Profit percentage in Sample superstore dataset.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Sorry but i don't see what you are working with, can you a small sample in excel and also what the expected output should look like

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have 4 regions in my dataset and profit percentage in that region. So i want to calculate the profit percentage respective to the regions in straight table. Like in Pie chart % has automatically calculated.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Have tried my attached solution? it should work for your case.

you just need to create new calculated column,

=sum(Sales)/sum(Total Sales)

1.jpg

Tks, Deva

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You Devarasu but how can we put % sign at the end and also can we round the % to only a single digit after the decimal.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

It's there under table property (just look at measure column properties. Hope this helps.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Visualizations/Table/table-properties-p...