Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarryHacker
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dynamic Input in Graphics

Hello together,

I want to create a dynamic Bar Chart. I have the following attributes:

- Sales

- OrderDetails.Year, OrderDetails.Quarter, OrderDetails.Month, OrderDetails.YearQuarter, OrderDetails.YearMonth

- CustomerId

I thought about doing a Bar Chart which shows me the Sales. To filter the Sales i wanted to have a Dropdown where i can choose between Year, Month, Quarter, ... and the Bar chart then shows me the Sales for the selected Year/Quarter/Month.  I want it a little bit like this Example here https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/Top-10-Viz-tips-Qonnections-2019-Part-I/ta-p/1580... (Cyclic Groups). I tried to build it but i dont get the vDimension Attribute there..

But i dont know how i should get this. I thought i need to do it with MasterItems but i was wrong or i made a Mistake. Could you help me how i should do such a dynamically Graphic?

Another Question which i have is the following:

I have a Bar Chart which shows me the 5 Customers with the most Sales. I see the Sales for each Customers in this Graphic and now i want to add a Trendline or something like that which shows me the total Sales from just the 5 top customers which are shown in the graphic. But if I Add a Trendline it shows me the total Sales from the Customers but not anylonger the top 5 customers...

I hope you understand my Questions and can help me.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
HarryHacker
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I got it with the specific dynamic Graphics. The Accumulation is still an open question..