Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II

Dynamic Month Table Header

Hello, 

I have a straight table in which one of the columns will always have only aggregated data from the previous month included in it. But it will be data from the previous month, based on the load.

Example:

Today is November 1, 2023, but due to data lag, the data only goes up to October 31, 2023, so the Current Month Column should say Oct 2023, and the Previous Month Column should say Sep 2023, even if we're now in November. How do I make the label be based on the date range of the underlying data, and not some other function (e.g. based on the reload date). Please note that other columns in this table are calculated differently, so it's not a simple set of monthly columns (e.g. Aug 2023, Sep 2023, Oct 2023, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Assuming you use a set along the lines of e.g. Sum({< CurrentMonth = {'1'} >} Value), you can use the same set in your header, e.g. Only({< CurrentMonth = {'1'} >} MonthName)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Assuming you use a set along the lines of e.g. Sum({< CurrentMonth = {'1'} >} Value), you can use the same set in your header, e.g. Only({< CurrentMonth = {'1'} >} MonthName)

cfountain72
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I don't use Only very often, but it works like a charm here. Thanks!