Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_white
Contributor II
Contributor II

Editing a Published Duplicated Sheet

I am new to Qlik and trying to add new data to an existing duplicated app. When I click "Edit Sheet", I don't have any options to add new data from the Data Model Viewer, etc. I am trying to include data from a different sheet and include it in the duplicated one. (I am not the owner or admin of any of the existing sheets I am trying to use).

Labels (2)
11 Replies
StephanieR
Luminary
Luminary

Ok so data model viewer allows you to view the data in the app like the tables and get a preview, the data load editor will allow you to add data from data connections or you can drop a csv etc.
See the second image I sent you. If you have duplicated the app and have a professional license then it might be that you have not been given the security access in that space to be able to edit the actual app, only the sheets. That is why I asked if in the hub you can see the create app button and if you create and new app can you see the data load editor. If you can then you would have a professional license and likely you would need to ask your administrator to give you a copy of the application with rights to edit.
m_white
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for helping with this issue! I do not have the "Create New App" option but I do have the Data Load Editor and Data Model Viewer options.