Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xolink1389
Creator
Creator

Error from resident to load a new table

i try to load this table from a google sheet, but it say that OperacionArgl not found when actually exist 

Xolink1389_0-1698181555648.png
i cant load diferents residents?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MeehyeOh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, @Xolink1389 

As you can see, the [OperationArgl12] table is concatenated in the [OperationArgl] table.

That's why the error occurred because the load syntax says "Resident OperationArgl12".

There's not exists [OperationArgl12] table.

I think if you change the phrase to "Resident Operation Argl", there will be no error.

Q : there is another to load the tables without concatenate? 

A : By default, Qlik Sense automatically concatenates the table if the fields that make up the table are the same.
If you want to load two tables without concatenate,
1) you can change the field name.
2) import "Noconcatenate" syntax in pront of "Load". But In your case, If you use "Noconcatenate" syntax then qlik will make Synthetic keys between "OperationArgl"table to "OperationArgl12"table.

please reply! thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MeehyeOh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, @Xolink1389 

I think you need check for load until before of the JusteIntercia2 table load syntax and verify that the OperationArgl12 table exists through the Data Model Viewer.

For some reason, the OperationArgl12 table may have been concatenated to another table.

please reply!

Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

the load from the tables exist 

Xolink1389_0-1698201694883.png

but i thinking that because both use the same names from the field they are concatenaded and in the model view only exist one for the same reason i guess...

Xolink1389_1-1698201808022.png

there is another to load the tables without concatenate? i mean both are google sheet, its another way to load them?

MeehyeOh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, @Xolink1389 

As you can see, the [OperationArgl12] table is concatenated in the [OperationArgl] table.

That's why the error occurred because the load syntax says "Resident OperationArgl12".

There's not exists [OperationArgl12] table.

I think if you change the phrase to "Resident Operation Argl", there will be no error.

Q : there is another to load the tables without concatenate? 

A : By default, Qlik Sense automatically concatenates the table if the fields that make up the table are the same.
If you want to load two tables without concatenate,
1) you can change the field name.
2) import "Noconcatenate" syntax in pront of "Load". But In your case, If you use "Noconcatenate" syntax then qlik will make Synthetic keys between "OperationArgl"table to "OperationArgl12"table.

please reply! thanks!

Xolink1389
Creator
Creator
Author

Xolink1389_0-1698212201416.png

Xolink1389_0-1698212307708.png

i just rename the fields as you say, thanks