Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guan_Achinech
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error in expression

Hello All

I wonder if you guys would be able to help me with this expression which seems to  be wrong:

count( distinct{ 1 < [SALES ORDER NUMBER]=P([SALES ORDER NUMBER]), article={*}-P(article) >} [SALES ORDER NUMBER])

Would you kindly help me to check if is it there any mistake?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Guan_Achinech
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey guys 
thanks a lot for the tips!
I just figured out by modifying the measure field and it works.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Can you share sample data or app? I am sure lot of experts over here can help better once we have something to try with - 

In the 2nd part are you trying to fetch the excluded articles, something like this may be, not sure though, haven't used them for a long time..

count({1<[SALES ORDER NUMBER]= P([SALES ORDER NUMBER]),article=E(article)>} distinct [SALES ORDER NUMBER])

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can perhaps get rid of the syntactical error by putting quotes around *, like:

count( distinct{ 1 < [SALES ORDER NUMBER]=P([SALES ORDER NUMBER]), article={"*"}-P(article) >} [SALES ORDER NUMBER])

Also, try to simplify the expression by replacing article={"*"}-P(article) with article=e(article). This should work unless null values are your concern.

Guan_Achinech
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey guys 
thanks a lot for the tips!
I just figured out by modifying the measure field and it works.