cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobiasKnutsson
Contributor
Contributor

Error message

I recived a new link, invitation to start using qlickview, I get this error message: 

{"errors":[{"title":"User invitation expired","code":"USER_INVITE_EXPIRED","status":"403"}],"traceId":"000000000000000073d19584e8fe3f93"}
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson 

You may need to ask the Qlik Sense Admin to re-invite you. Once the invitation email is re-sent, please click on the link to accept the invitation. Also, please ensure to clear browser history/cache before clicking on the invitation link.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson 

You may need to ask the Qlik Sense Admin to re-invite you. Once the invitation email is re-sent, please click on the link to accept the invitation. Also, please ensure to clear browser history/cache before clicking on the invitation link.  

TobiasKnutsson
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi
And who is that, someone at my Company or an admin at Qlik?

Hi @TobiasKnutsson<>

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson The Admin from your company who manages the Qlik Sense.  They need to re-send the invite to you.  Is it Qlik Sense Saas product you are referring to?