Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
racha
Contributor
Contributor

Export to PDF and image not working

Hello everyone,

during the past two days, I've been facing an issue when trying to export any chart/object/dashboard in PDF or image forms. 

Furthermore exporting to excel is working fine and properly, but when I try to export to PDF the buffer keeps moving as shown bellow.

2021-01-06_12h11_33.png

We have upgraded Qlik Sense server to April 2019 version a while ago and it was working fine until Dec.30.2020. I've tried many solutions found on the net but still nothing seems to be of big help... I would truly appreciate your help and valuable suggestions.

Best regards,

Rasha.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
racha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello! Qlik Support wasn't of much help ,sadly!

I successfully reached my goal by upgrading Qlik Sense server to a newer version!! It was the only way out!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

As per screenshot i can see it is taking sometime based on your settings resolution? Anyway, If something not at all working please check Apr 2019  release notes and also raise an Qlik ticket.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
racha
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello! Qlik Support wasn't of much help ,sadly!

I successfully reached my goal by upgrading Qlik Sense server to a newer version!! It was the only way out!