Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extension Objects

Hi,

I have installed Qliksense,but I don't have the inbuilt extensions in My Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions folder.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The extensions are available in the Documents->Qlik->Examples->Extensions folder.  copy the Extensions and its subfolders to the Documents->Qlik->Sense.  Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop and they will show up..

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The extensions are available in the Documents->Qlik->Examples->Extensions folder.  copy the Extensions and its subfolders to the Documents->Qlik->Sense.  Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop and they will show up..

Not applicable
Author

hi harika ,

you can download the required extensions in this path http://branch.qlik.com/"

-lohi

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Niharika - please take a look at this video Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Please mark the appropriate replies as helpful / correct so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Lohitha / Harika - just so you are both aware - Qlik Branch is in a closed beta at the moment, so you may not have access to it just yet. There are some extensions available in the forums and even GitHub

Search · qlik sense · GitHub

Please keep in mind that these extension objects are supported by the developers of the extensions, not Qlik.

Have fun!

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik