Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simoj89
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filter Panel always visible while scrolling

Hi! 

Is possibile to have the filter panels always visible (let's say fixed on left side) even while scrolling down the sheet? 

At the moment the filter panels are fixed on top left corner of the page, as soon as i scroll down to see other graphs and kpis they aren't no longer visible until i scroll up to the top.

So if i'm working on the last data and i need to change some filters i need to go back to the top.

It could be more helpful to have the filters always visible.

How can i do (wihtout external tools)?

Tnx

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@simoj89 I think it would help if you could add a screenshot of things, so folks can see exactly how you have things laid out in the application.   

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Ally
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering the same.. you need to scroll back to the top of the page in order to select/clear filters or to even view which selections are applied at any given moment. It's very counterproductive.