Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIQlikManal
Contributor
Contributor

Find amount linked to an aggregation expression

so i have a table of policies and every policy can have multiple transactions in a table of transactions, i needed for every policy the latest transaction before a specific date DateCal and i used the following expression 

= Aggr(Max({<ISSUEDATE={"<=$(=min(DateCal))"}>} IDTRANSACTION),IDPOLICY)

now i need the amount of the result transaction tried this:

=Sum({$<IDSECURITY={"$(=Max({<ISSUEDATE={"<=$(=min(DateCal))"}>} IDTRANSACTION))"}>} Amount)

but it calculates the IDTRANSACTION for a particular policy and does't give me just one policy in my table 

how can i calculate this amount for the transaction found??

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

IDSECURITY={"$(=Max({<ISSUEDATE={"<=$(=min(DateCal))"}>

this will evaluate at a chart level

Can you post some sample data and expected output

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
BIQlikManal
Contributor
Contributor
Author

it's actually {$<IDTRANSACTION={"$(=Max({<ISSUEDATE={"<=$(=min(DateCal))"}>} IDTRANSACTION))"}>}  and yes because the data i want shown is dependant of the selected DateCal the expressions are on chart level in my case it's a table

an example of data

IDPOLICY          IDTRANSACTION          ISSUEDATE             Amount

U3456                 46789                                20/12/2023             3000

U3456                 44532                                01/07/2023              290

U3456                 34569                                02/05/2023              600

So if I Chose the DateCal=02/01/2024,it should give me the latest transaction which is  46789  with the amount 3000

U3456                 46789                                20/12/2023             3000

if i chose for example the DateCal = 01/11/2023 It should give the latest  transaction before the date :

U3456                 44532                                01/07/2023              290

yeah and IDPOLICY should be unique in this table

i hope this makes it clearer