Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CGJA
Creator II
Creator II

Formato Multi KPI

buenas tardes me gustaria saber como hacer mas peque aun el numero de un milti KPI

CGJA_0-1689723219918.png

esos aun los quiero hacer mas pekeños, en el menu 

CGJA_1-1689723325547.png

ya los tengo como mini pero aun lo quiero hacer mas pequeña la fuente , o en donde hay una opcion para personalizar ese formato

espero me pudan apoyar

Mil gracias!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mageste
Partner - Contributor III

Olá! 

Você pode customizar o tamanho da fonte através de CSS dentro da aba 'Styles' no próprio objeto Multi KPI.

Fiz um teste aqui com o seguinte comando e funcionou:

.ui.mini.statistic .value {
font-size: 10px !important;
}

Na imagem em anexo mostro onde você pode encontrar a aba 'Styles' dentro do objeto Multi KPI, e também mostro a janela do DevTools que usei para identificar a classe do texto do KPI.

-----

Hi there! 

You can change the font-size by using CSS under the 'Styles' part in the Multi KPI object. 

I tested the following command and it worked just fine:

}

In the following print you can see where to find this 'Styles' part and also the DevTools windows, which I used to find the proper class of the KPI text we wanted to modify.

font_size_css.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mageste

Olá! 

Você pode customizar o tamanho da fonte através de CSS dentro da aba 'Styles' no próprio objeto Multi KPI.

Fiz um teste aqui com o seguinte comando e funcionou:

}

Na imagem em anexo mostro onde você pode encontrar a aba 'Styles' dentro do objeto Multi KPI, e também mostro a janela do DevTools que usei para identificar a classe do texto do KPI.

-----

Hi there! 

You can change the font-size by using CSS under the 'Styles' part in the Multi KPI object. 

I tested the following command and it worked just fine:

}

In the following print you can see where to find this 'Styles' part and also the DevTools windows, which I used to find the proper class of the KPI text we wanted to modify.

font_size_css.png

CGJA
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Mil gracias @mageste  eres muy amable