Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C1109
Contributor III
Contributor III

GeoAnalytics autozoom with multiple layers

Hi Qlik Community 😀

Really hoping someone can help me with this!

I have a GeoAnalytics map with an Area Layer built using a kml that breaks the county down into Wards. 
Then I have a separate unlinked Bubble Layer to show the location of items at a given date and time using Geopoints. 

The map will autozoom IN to a chosen Ward when selected - which is great! 
But it will not autozoom IN to the location bubbles when selecting the item name - shows the whole county.
It does however autozoom OUT if the bubbles are beyond the county border.
If I remove the Wards (Area Layer) the bubbles do zoom so I know this is set correctly.

I have tried altering the Draw Order and set the bubbles to draw as an Area Layer both before and after the Ward layer. 
Have also tried the reverse setting the Wards as a Bubble Layer.

Is there a way to do what I want and force the autozoom to work with the Bubble Layer whilst still displaying the Area Layer in the background?

Labels (8)
2 Replies
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@C1109 Can you share any photos of this? 

C1109
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Steven, 

We now have 2 separate sheets for the time being, one to allow the users to zoom on the bubbles and the other to zoom on the Wards selected. This has been achieved by turning off the autozoom feature in one layer respectively. 

I have (hopefully) attached 4 pictures. 
They show the initial map presented for each of the 2 sheets and the view auto-zoomed in when BOTH a Ward (Area Layer) and an Item (Bubble Layer) have been selected. 

The same Ward and Item have been selected in both sets of pictures.