Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

GeoCoding Geomapping

Hi Folks,

i got a question, i saw today this blog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDdsfdRxzY 

on the base of this videoblog i tried to create my own example, but if i run the script , i have this failure message:

"GeoOperations.ScriptEval' is not a registered SSE function. Ensure the plugin is running and try restarting Qlik Engine".

my example is:

temp:
load * Inline [
nr, country, zip, street
1004848, CN, 230031, 'Guozen Square'
1004068, TW, 333, 'Shan Ying Road'
];

load *,
ReloadTime() as adr_lookuptime;
 AdressPointLookupResult:
 load * Extension
GeoOperations.ScriptEval('
SELECT
 nr,
Address as adr_Adress,
 AddressPoint as adr_Geometry,
CountryIso2 as adr_CountryIso2,
Adm1Code as adr_Adm1Code,
City as adr_City,
PostalCode as adr_PostalCode,
Street as adr_Street,
HouseNumber as adr_HouseNumber,
Match as adr_Match
from
SELECT
AdressPointLookup(streetField = "street", country = "country", postalCodeField = "zip", matchThreshold ="0.5")
DATASOURCE t INTABLE keyField = "nr"',temp);

Does anybody have any idea how to resolve this issue? Should i make any settings in my QMC? Or should i have the licences for using of this geo-solution?

Thanks a lot

Bek

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Since you asked ... there are a few online resources that dive deep into the GeoAnalytics functions. 

Here is an online webinar you can watch on demand. https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1457716/577194C2AC98BF57CB868A651EB9D417

And I have attached a ZIP file that contains a bunch of hands-on exercises. You can't complete the exercises without a license, but at least you can read through them to see how they work and get a feel for the types of use cases they would help you with.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Yes it is licensed. Be sure to catch the presentation to see many more examples of what you can do with Geo Analytics functions. 

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Dalton, thanks a lot for your reply and time, do you have any sources in terms of presentation to this issue?

Thanks a lot

Bek

Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Since you asked ... there are a few online resources that dive deep into the GeoAnalytics functions. 

Here is an online webinar you can watch on demand. https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1457716/577194C2AC98BF57CB868A651EB9D417

And I have attached a ZIP file that contains a bunch of hands-on exercises. You can't complete the exercises without a license, but at least you can read through them to see how they work and get a feel for the types of use cases they would help you with.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Dalton, thanks a lot for your time and your help, i appreciate so much your help and your advice.

Stay safe and thanks a lot for your help

Bek