Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QlikSenseUser_2021
Contributor II
Contributor II

Graphic: Showing the missing data from charged a cube with value 0.

Hi,

I need to show a number of products by year, month, week, and day. it works correclty according the available data; the Graphic shows what I have in data charged from a cube; It's nice.

The new challenge is to be able to show in graphic the missing data in days, weeks, months and years with value 0 according to selected period date. For example, In a week 39 of year 2021, the start day in this week is 2021-09-27 and the end day for the same week is 2021-10-03. Then when I select the week N°39 I need a graphic starting by 2021-09-27 and finishing by 2021-10-03 independently if the data are avalaible for this period of time. In my case for the data for September 27,28 and 29 are available but not for September 30, also for October 1,2 and 3. Then the graphic contains just the points where the data are available. My request is how to show also the rest of period of time selected with 0 as value.

the following figure illustrates the week N°39 in yellow collor.

QlikSenseUser_2021_1-1634125728840.png

Using the following expression, the result is not correct :

Count(
                {$<Timing_Data_Field=>} distinct Product_ID
              )
+
0*Count(

{1<

Mois={"<=Month($(=$(vLastDay)))>=Month($(=$(vFirstDay)))"}
                    >}
                    distinct Product_ID
                   )

The following figure shows the result for this expression :

QlikSenseUser_2021_0-1634124746828.png

I create the variables : vFirstDay and vLastDay to indicate the period desired in the graphic.

For information, the data are charged from a cube using SSAS project of Microsoft. 

I've already found a solution for this problem, but the data are charged directly from a table not a cube;(https://youtu.be/BA-YuzaCuy0)

N.B: May be the problem can be fixed in the beginning of data warehouse design by adding a date table containing all days for a period of 20 years for example depending of data context. However I think fixing this problem in qlik sense environnement is a challenge for Qlik Sense community.

Thank you.

Best regards

0 Replies