Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce_sorge
Contributor III
Contributor III

HTML Table for Vizlib Advanced Text Object in Expression

Hello,

I am trying to create an HTML table in a Vizlib Advanced Text Object. Right now I have this:

=if(getselectedcount(Program)>0 OR GetSelectedCount(FY)>0, '<table><tr><th>RFA Title</th><th>Fiscal Year</th><th>Program</th><th>Current Milestone</th><th>Due Date</th><th>Status</th><th>Next Milestone</th><th>Expected Award</th></tr><tr><td>' & [BM RFA Title] & '</td><td>' & [Fiscal Year] & '</td><td>' & [BM Program] &'</td><td>' & [Current Milestone]& '</td><td>' & [Due Date] & '</td><td>' & Status & '</td><td>' & [Next Milestone] & '</td><td>' & [Expected Award] & '</td></tr></table>')

Basically what is happening is when someone clicks on a program or FY button, it's supposed to show data for the associated items. Ideally I'd like to have a different table for each row, but if I have to have just a header row and data row for all, then that's fine too. And it does work when there's only one row returned, but when multiple rows are returned, it only shows the Fiscal Year because that's the only constant in each of the columns. 

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The best place to ask this question is at below link.

https://community.vizlib.com/support/discussions

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The best place to ask this question is at below link.

https://community.vizlib.com/support/discussions

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
bruce_sorge
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks. Appreciate it