Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can I generate reports (pdf) based on id (cust_id) and placed them at a shared location using Qlik Nprinting ?

How can I generate reports (pdf) based on id (cust_id) and placed them at a shared location using Qlik Nprinting ?

4 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

I think that I need more details on what you are attempting. 

Do you want a pdf for each cust_id?  Do they all go into a single shared folder or a folder for each customer?

Also, you might have a better chance of a good answer if you put this in a nPrinting group and not Qlik Sense.

anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yes, I am able to generate single report and placed to shared location..But I need this to be generated report based on cust_id. so if I have 5 cust_id's then there would be 5 reports to the shared location..

anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

qliknprintingupdates‌, Qlik NPrinting‌ , qliksense_cloud
Please help on this..
yes, I am able to generate single report and placed to shared location..But I need this to be generated reports based on cust_id. so if I have 5 cust_id's then there would be 5 reports to the shared location..

I am using qliksense cloud.

anil529106
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Mark,

If there are 3 customer ids then there 3 PDF reports would be generated at destination folder.