Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shako
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to Apply Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS License Key to a tenant

Hello,

I have new tenant on Qlik cloud with free days that are expiring and i got Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS license key via email from Qlik partner, how can i apply or activate existing tenant by  this license key

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Shako You do not need to apply license for Saas-related product. You will receive an email to create a new Tenant. Please follow the instructions in the email to create a new Tenant. If you have access to your old tenant, you can download the apps from it and upload them into your new Tenant which you will create from the new Saas Subscription.  

Please feel free to contact Customer Support from HERE if you need any further assistance.  You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @Shako You do not need to apply license for Saas-related product. You will receive an email to create a new Tenant. Please follow the instructions in the email to create a new Tenant. If you have access to your old tenant, you can download the apps from it and upload them into your new Tenant which you will create from the new Saas Subscription.  

Please feel free to contact Customer Support from HERE if you need any further assistance.  You can also chat with them via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.