Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravi_Nagmal
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to Make filter work with set analys

Hi All,

I have created a measure with the help of set analysis to calculate last year revenue is user selects current year.

I am facing an issue is I have some filter like "Client_ID" and "Client_Type" If user select any values from this filter then that numbers to reflect current this number is not changing with any filter.

({1}{<Received_Date= {">=$(=Min(addmonths(addmonths(Received_Date,0,4),-12)))<=$(=Max(addmonths(Received_Date,-12)))"}> }
SUM(if(match( assignment_current_state,'Assignment') and match(is_rr_inquiry,'No') and match(Identifier,'Base_Table'),[USD Total Fees])))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

({1< Client_ID = P(Client_ID), Client_Type = P(Client_Type) >}
{< Received_Date = {">=$(=Min(addmonths(addmonths(Received_Date,0,4),-12)))<=$(=Max(addmonths(Received_Date,-12)))"} >}
SUM(
if(
match(assignment_current_state, 'Assignment') and
match(is_rr_inquiry, 'No') and
match(Identifier, 'Base_Table'),
[USD Total Fees]
)
))

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

try this:

({$}{<Received_Date= {">=$(=Min(addmonths(addmonths(Received_Date,0,4),-12)))<=$(=Max(addmonths(Received_Date,-12)))"}> }
SUM(if(match( assignment_current_state,'Assignment') and match(is_rr_inquiry,'No') and match(Identifier,'Base_Table'),[USD Total Fees])))

Ravi_Nagmal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks @jochem_zw for prompt reply.

Filters are working now but for Fiscal year is not working now

Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

{< Received_Date = {">=$(=Min(addmonths(addmonths(Received_Date,0,4),-12)))<=$(=Max(addmonths(Received_Date,-12)))"} >}
SUM(
if(
[USD Total Fees]
)
))

Aasir
Creator III
Creator III

({$<Fiscal_Year=P(Fiscal_Year)>}
{<Received_Date={">=$(=Min(addmonths(addmonths(Received_Date,0,4),-12)))<=$(=Max(addmonths(Received_Date,-12)))"}>}
SUM(
if(
[USD Total Fees]
)
))

Ravi_Nagmal
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Aasir This is working properly but i am getting less numbers then expected. What would be the reason ?

SUM(
if(
[USD Total Fees]
)
))