Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visual_0
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to add labels inside bars in a bar chart & how to put specific colors in a bar and area chart.

I am trying to create a bar chart where the bars have the dimension labels inside the bars and I can give specific colors to the bars. 

The bar and area chart from the Qlik visualization bundle (option 1) 

Allows me to create a stacked bar chart where the dimension labels are inside the bars however it does not let me apply specific colors to the bar. 

Question: How can I apply specific colors to the bar ?

The normal bar chart from (option 2)

Allows me to create a stacked bar chart where i can customize the color of the bar however i can not put the dimension label inside the bars. 

Question: How can I put the dimension labels inside the bar ?

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hello @Visual_0 ,

Unfortunately you cannot add values inside of bars on our Default bar chart, and you cannot change the color of the bar and area chart.
This would be a great feature to request in our new Qlik Community ideas section that is going to be re-launched on February-21 as you can see in this communication here.

Please let me know if you have any other question or mark this post as solved so others can find the answer for this question in the future. 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Saryk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

For how long has this been requested ; and this being such a basic functionnality, how long until we actually get it ?

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @Saryk please refer to our Ideas page and if the idea is not there it would be a good idea to create it in this new ideas forum that is public and can be easily voted by our community.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.