Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II

How to add maximum resolution time in dashboard

Hi All

Please help  i am busy developing call center dashboard, I have been asked to add / display below  rule:

'95% of all calls and tickets have to be resolved within 48 hours, meaning only the 5% can exceed 48 hours' i would like to ask what chart and formula can i use to accommodate this?

Regards

Phillip

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Assuming you have a field for resolution time, you could use Fractile(ResolutionTime,0.95) to get the actual point at for the 5% fractile, or you could do something like Count({< ResolutionTime = {">48"} >} TicketID) / Count(TicketID). Note that the formula in question assumes the time is measured in hours, but it can be adjusted for minutes, seconds, or intervals as required.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Assuming you have a field for resolution time, you could use Fractile(ResolutionTime,0.95) to get the actual point at for the 5% fractile, or you could do something like Count({< ResolutionTime = {">48"} >} TicketID) / Count(TicketID). Note that the formula in question assumes the time is measured in hours, but it can be adjusted for minutes, seconds, or intervals as required.

mandilicious
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Or,

Thank you for your help

Which chart can be good for this ?

Or
MVP
MVP

I wouldn't use a chart, I'd use a KPI object showing the 95th percentile (or two of them, with the other showing the percentage of tickets over 48 hours). You're just looking for a single figure here, near as I can tell. If you're trying to display this over time, I'd use a line chart, and by department or other dimension, a bar chart, but those are general recommendations based on whatever dimensions you use and not specific to your measure.

If you're looking for something more advanced, you can use bullet charts (to show it vs. standards or targets), or perhaps box plots...