Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chibi
Creator
Creator

How to change combo chart from vertical to horizontal

I'm trying to change the presentation styling for a combo chart from vertical to horizontal but its missing in presentation. Why is that so? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi Chibi,

For "Combo Chart", missing "Presentation" in Property panel depends on the version of Qlik sense (see below screenshot)
For June 2020 no presentation (same like you)
QS June 202.png

But for QS August 2021, we have "presentation" option

QS August 2021.png

I will check and let you know in which version of Qlik sense this new feature was introduced (for combo chart).
Does this answer your question?
/joseph

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is ongoing discussion about the same issue towards article 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Combo-chart-orientation-changed-to-horizontal-after-upgrade-...

Note: We have created Qlik ticket on this, 00007269 (Unfortunately, qlik not came back on this)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Joseph_Musekura
Support
Support

Hi Chibi,

For "Combo Chart", missing "Presentation" in Property panel depends on the version of Qlik sense (see below screenshot)
For June 2020 no presentation (same like you)
QS June 202.png

But for QS August 2021, we have "presentation" option

QS August 2021.png

I will check and let you know in which version of Qlik sense this new feature was introduced (for combo chart).
Does this answer your question?
/joseph

chibi
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you so much Joseph!