Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

How to change number format for X-axis labels

Hi All,

I have created one measure for my bar chart (mentioned below) and applied number formatting as measure expression 

dual('Personnel Attended Educational Sessions'& ' ' & ' - '&
num(sum({$<Year={2020}>} NumberOfAttendees ),'#,##0'), num(sum({$<Year={2020}>} NumberOfAttendees ),'#,##0'))

with this i have achieved my requirement see image below

bvssudhakar_0-1593155792260.png

But the problem is i am not able to change X-axis label format (ex: i don't want 1k instead of that 1,000). I can't change measure expression in number formatting because client needs full label name whatever he gave. 

So how to achieve this Is there any alternate way or do i need to change any thing in my measure only.

Can guys please help me out from this by your suggestions

Note: we can't use custom visualization also

Thanks in advance

Regards,

BVSS

4 Replies
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

@Patric_Nordstrom  - can you take a look?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

The axis labels works with num but not with dual.

Thanks,

Patric

carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II

Same question here.  Have a button driving which metric is displayed in the line chart.  1st measure is dollar formatted with 2 decimal places.  2nd measure is whole number with no decimal places.  The value labels on the chart adjust but the y-axis stays dollars.

1st master item expression

num(sum([Order Amount]), '$#,##0.00', '.' , ',' )

2nd master item expression

num(count(distinct [Order Number]), '#,##0', '.' , ',' )

Button Metric 1 measure is master measure with Num( [Gross Sales Price]), '$#,##0.##', '.' , ',' )Button Metric 1 measure is master measure with Num( [Gross Sales Price]), '$#,##0.##', '.' , ',' )Button metric 1 measure is master measure with  num(count([Order Number]), '#,##0', '.' , ',' )Button metric 1 measure is master measure with num(count([Order Number]), '#,##0', '.' , ',' )