Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeepakKumar
Contributor
Contributor

How to create master calendar for my scenario.

Hello everyone I am new user in Qlik Sense.

I have prepare 5-6 dashboard using there are three table card_detail, card_status and transaction_detail. each table has there own dates.

1) card_detail table has insert_date which is used to find number of account created.

2) Card_status has the modified data which represent that what is card status like active, deactivated, temp card, permanent card.

3) Transaction_Detail table has transaction_date column, which represent the  when the transaction happen.

All the table have one common unique id - cad_number.

For resolve this type of issue  I have created 3 calendar and working fine but issue occurs when App1 (based on Card_detail -- Insert_date) is opened and put 1 filter  and same time in next tab try to open 2nd app(which is based on card_status -- modified date), 2nd App also open with same filter i.e. avaliable in 1st App window which shows as incorrect data, because in 2nd app the calendar is different fields but it shown in the respect of 1st calendar.

Then i read about Canonical Date, can  i do this using this or not. If yes please suggest how. If not then please suggest me is there any option available in Qlik Sense when we open the new app there should not be any filter. 

When i clear all the filter and open the 2nd or 3rd app its working fine.

2 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Canonical Date can fit in,

In Each Table we will get different info like this,
card_detail table will tell how many new entries in particular period.
card_status table will tell classification of card status in particular period.
card_status table contains transactions done in particular period. 

All above are inter linked.

I hope CardNo will be common among these all tables, based on that we can avail status and transactions by different data sets.

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”