Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HITECHFS
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to exclude a value in a KPI expression

Hi Everyone,

I have placed a KPI which shows a percentage of SLA met. I want the results to exclude one piece of data and can't figure it out.

My Data has a category "SLAMet" - results for each entry are either "Yes" or "No". So I have an expression in the KPI that calculates this as a percentage: 

=Num(Count({<SLAMet= {'Yes'}>} SLAMet)/Count(SLAMet), 'SLA: #,##0.00%') - This works great, but I want to exclude one thing...

I have another category "Fix" and results are either "Complete", "Failed" or "Cancelled". I want the above to ignore all "Cancelled" jobs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I figured out if I use this expression it ignores all "Fix", but I can't figure out how to just ignore the "Cancelled" entries:

=Num(Count({<SLAMet= {'Yes'}, Fix=>} SLAMet)/Count({<Fix=>}SLAMet), '#,##0.00%')

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Try this:

=Num(Count({<SLAMet= {'Yes'}, Fix=-{Cancelled}>} SLAMet)/Count({<Fix=-{Cancelled}>}SLAMet), '#,##0.00%')

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Try this:

=Num(Count({<SLAMet= {'Yes'}, Fix=-{Cancelled}>} SLAMet)/Count({<Fix=-{Cancelled}>}SLAMet), '#,##0.00%')

HITECHFS
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Lisa_P You're a genius! Thank you very much!