Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VatsalyaSolanki
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to get ID's of all inactive sheets in frontend using a function or a variable

Hii Community,

I wanted to create a button that would activate all the inactive sheets. I had implemented this by putting a variable in "Show Sheet" and used a button to set the variable 1 or 0. It worked well. But I dont want to put the variable in the sheet's "Show Sheet" everytime I create a new sheet. So is there a function or a way to get ID's of all Inactive sheets, so that I could put those ID's in a button and active them.

Accept as answer, if the solution works for you.
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Interesting! I am trying to understand how would you make your sheet inactive without adding variable or expression to make sheet inactive? I am still thinking how sheet can me made inactive without adding anything in show condition.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Interesting! I am trying to understand how would you make your sheet inactive without adding variable or expression to make sheet inactive? I am still thinking how sheet can me made inactive without adding anything in show condition.

VatsalyaSolanki
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I guess you are right, I thought ActivateSheet action would do the job but that wasnt the case.

Accept as answer, if the solution works for you.