Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aarav021
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to optimize the below chart expression

Hi all, I looking to optimize the below KPI expression for better app performance but couldn't figure out a solution. Your help is highly appreciated. I just want to reduce the calculation since the same calculation is being repeated for all 5 cases. Is it possible to calculate only only time with the help of pick and match to increase the performance. This is the urgent requirement. Please help.

NOTE-: I want to optimize the expression for better app performance I don't want to simplify the expression. 

if(GetSelectedCount(MONTH)=0 and GetSelectedCount(QUARTER)=0 and GetSelectedCount(FY)=0 and getselectedcount(DATE)=0, ((count({<MONTH={'$(curr_moonth)'},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE)/ count({1<MONTH={'$(last_month)'},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE))-1)*100, if(GetSelectedCount(MONTH)=1 and GetSelectedCount(QUARTER)=0 and GetSelectedCount(FY)=0 and getselectedcount(DATE)=0, ((count({<VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE)/ count({1<MONTH={'$(prev_month)'},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE))-1)*100, if(GetSelectedCount(MONTH)=0 and GetSelectedCount(QUARTER)=1 and GetSelectedCount(FY)=0 and getselectedcount(DATE)=0, ((count({<VAL_CDE*={"*abc}>}VAL_CDE)/ count({1<QUARTER={'$(quarter_name)'},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE))-1)*100, if(GetSelectedCount(MONTH)=0 and GetSelectedCount(QUARTER)=0 and GetSelectedCount(FY)=0 and getselectedcount(DATE)>=1, ((count({<DATE= {">=$(=date(min(DATE)))<=$(=date(max(DATE)+1))"},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE)/ count({1<DATE= {">=$(=date(min(DATE)-(max(DATE)-min(DATE))-1))<=$(=date(max(DATE)-(max(DATE)-min(DATE))))"},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE))-1)*100, if(GetSelectedCount(MONTH)=0 and GetSelectedCount(QUARTER)=0 and GetSelectedCount(FY)=1 and getselectedcount(DATE)=0, ((Count({<MONTH= {">=$(=Yearstart(max(MONTH),0,4))<=$(=Yearend(max(MONTH),0,4))"},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE)/ Count({1<MONTH={">=$(=Yearstart(max(MONTH),-1,4))<=$(=Yearend(max(MONTH),-1,4))"},VAL_CDE*={"*abc"}>}VAL_CDE))-1)*100)))))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
1 Reply
Or
MVP
MVP