Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SET_Padawan
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to replace data sources from Snowflake

Hello all! I created a dashboard with data from Snowflake in a "dev" environment, since the data was still being worked on. 

How will it work when I need to switch over to "prod" data? I was not actually the one who connected to Snowflake, this was the client. When I do click on "Add data" in the data manager, I can see something like "Snowflake Dev" and "Snowflake Prod" under Data Connections on the left hand side. 

Based on some questions I've seen, would I be able to just edit something in the load editor?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ray_Strother
Support
Support

Hello ,

I believe the help link below should walk you thru this process.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/adding-data-new-...
SET_Padawan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello, thanks for the response. I read through the attached link, it didn't seem applicable to my situation. 

What I want to do is not just add new tables, but replace the ones I've already been using, so that hopefully my existing charts will use the new tables instead.