Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amarvilass
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to select values in Alternate States

Hi All,

I have a comparative analysis with 5 groups however there is a global selection which I need to apply for all the alternate states. Thus I need a way for me to select a value in all the five alternative states that I have created.

Is there any way to do this on a button click or any action?

Thanks & Regards

Amar Shedage

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amarvilass
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Just an update on the case, I was able to solve the issue by using an alternative. For my application there were only three selection which needed to be applied to all the alternate states. To achieve this I created three bookmarks and created three buttons on the tab. On click of the button the bookmark selection action was triggered to select the bookmarks that has selections within the alternate states.

Since there is no option available for now have used this alternative.

Thanks & Regards

Amar  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
amarvilass
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi AJ,

thanks for the response but what I am looking for is on a button click is there a way to select values in more than one alternate state. e.g. If I have State1, State2, .... State5 and if I wish to select a Region in all the alternative states is there a way to do so 

e.g. A button click to select region in all alternate state.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Amar 

amarvilass
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

Just an update on the case, I was able to solve the issue by using an alternative. For my application there were only three selection which needed to be applied to all the alternate states. To achieve this I created three bookmarks and created three buttons on the tab. On click of the button the bookmark selection action was triggered to select the bookmarks that has selections within the alternate states.

Since there is no option available for now have used this alternative.

Thanks & Regards

Amar