Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

How to show app published date on sheet or canvas ?

Hi Techies, I need to display app published date in KPI or I can say inside of sheet. I can find it in QMC or hub but I need to display it in Qlik Sense object.

Thanks,

Rohit

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I can't help you with published day, but often the last reload time is more informational for the end user. In that case the expression for fetching the last successful reload is =now(0) .

PS you do know that publish date is available in the app overview for each application?
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Thanks for your input.

Yes we do know published date in available with time in app over view, we are trying to bring the same timestamp to any object like KPI. 

We do have same date in QMC=>Apps

But my requirement is to display pubish date time stamp to object on canvas or any object

is there any way to do it, becuase I am pretty sure its in QSR database, we just need to bring it out ?

Thanks,
Rohit

lfetensini
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I believe the path you need to follow may be to connect to the Sense database via PostgreSQL and fetch the post date from there. And then add that information to your data model. Once you have it then you reload the application previously published.

It's a complex subject, I suggest starting researching on connections via PostgreSQL first.
Support your colleagues. Remember to "like" the answers that are helpful to you and flag as "solved" the one that helped you solve. Cheers.
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Hi ,

Thanks for your input.

I have connecton with QSR, QLogs and postgres DB. Please help me to fetch the publish date w.r.t. any particular app ?

Thanks,
Rohit