cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cameron94
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to sum by Quarter

This is my current expression and I cant figure it out, the framework has been made already for me. I am just trying to understand how to get the variables etc to work and show a figure.

Thanks,

Expression: Sum({<Quarter={(v0QuarterAgo)},(vOmitSelection_Quarter) >}(vSelected_Portal_Measure))

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Check all variable which you mention in your expression. Check what they are evaluating.

or open expression editor > paste your expression> on the bottom of expression editor you can see that it is evaluating. 

Like below

PrashantSangle_0-1684855344220.png

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PrashantSangle

Check all variable which you mention in your expression. Check what they are evaluating.

or open expression editor > paste your expression> on the bottom of expression editor you can see that it is evaluating. 

Like below

PrashantSangle_0-1684855344220.png

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂