Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fred12
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to use aggr in qlik sense for 3 champ

Hello,

I have a database like it :

categorie_1          categorie_2         categorie_3       TurnOver             IsItTotal??

A                                                                                                 19 000                    Yes

A                                    aa                                                        4500                        Yes

A                                    aa                     bbbb                        2500                      NO

A                                    aa                     bbb                          2000                      NO

A                                    bb                                                       5900                      Yes

A                                    bb                    ccc                            4000                      NO

A                                    bb                    cccc                          1900                      NO

So here I have the value(turnover) of all categorie 1,2,3 and I know if it is a total or no,  for example, the first line is the total of all categorie A  and the 5th line is the total of all categorie bb from categorie A

And my aim is to have all value for IsItTotal??= "NO"  in qliksense,  so I dit it :

aggr(Sum({<IsItTotal?? = {'NO'}>}Turnover),[categorie_1],[categorie_2],[categorie_3])

Thanks for reading me and don't hesitate to say me If it is not clear

Labels (2)
1 Reply
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Just this will do

Sum({<[IsItTotal??] = {'NO'}>}Turnover)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.