Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fred12
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to use aggr in qlik sense for 3 champ

Hello,

I have a database like it :

categorie_1          categorie_2         categorie_3       TurnOver             IsItTotal??

A                                                                                                 19 000                    Yes

A                                    aa                                                        4500                        Yes

A                                    aa                     bbbb                        2500                      NO

A                                    aa                     bbb                          2000                      NO

A                                    bb                                                       5900                      Yes

A                                    bb                    ccc                            4000                      NO

A                                    bb                    cccc                          1900                      NO

So here I have the value(turnover) of all categorie 1,2,3 and I know if it is a total or no,  for example, the first line is the total of all categorie A  and the 5th line is the total of all categorie bb from categorie A

And my aim is to have all value for IsItTotal??= "NO"  in qliksense,  so I dit it :

aggr(Sum({<IsItTotal?? = {'NO'}>}Turnover),[categorie_1],[categorie_2],[categorie_3])

Thanks for reading me and don't hesitate to say me If it is not clear

Labels (2)
1 Reply
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Just this will do

Sum({<[IsItTotal??] = {'NO'}>}Turnover)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.