Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doc_Rolfo
Contributor II
Contributor II

I there ANY support available at Qlik?

For two days already I try to get support on EVERY channel (chat, file case, private message) but only got error messages or no answers at all. I am new to qlik and cannot reach my (online) tenant. Under My Account I click on Qlik Cloud and then I get an error message that this page is not available and that "6ed0ahsxa36qjnr.eu.qlikcloud.com closed the connection unexpectedly."

Can anybody tell me, where to get help? I am really desperate...

Ralf

7 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Doc_Rolfo , I'll send you a zoom invitation on a private message in a couple of minutes. Please join it when possible

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Doc_Rolfo , I guess you couldn't join the meeting right now. Please, send me the details of your case number and I'll see that it gets prioritized.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Doc_Rolfo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks a lot - Support answered and I can reach my tenant again. Yeeehah!

Ralf

Doc_Rolfo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Well I got answer from the support and it seems like the problem is, that I am still in trial license and I therefore not "entitled for Technical Support". Or in other words: people who test the system are not supposed to have problems. In my perception, this puts a very bad light on Qlik.

Additionally, the support did not solve my problems! I still cannot open the tenant in my working browser. It works in another browser, but it is not suitable for working.

I would like to answer that to the support - but I have no email (the sender was a noreply-address) and when I try to open the case in support portal I get an error message AGAIN: "The content you are looking for has been archived or you may not have permission to this area. For assistance, private message @Sue_Macaluso or @Jamie_Gregory". I did not try again to contact these both persons again because they did not answer in the beginning either.

I really don't feel welcome here.

Ralf

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Doc_Rolfo. I apologize for your experience. I have reached out to Support to see if someone can reach out to you. You can try to open a chat with Customer Support as well. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/support/ct-p/qlikSupport

Kind regards,

Jamie

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Doc_Rolfo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Jamie, 

thanks for your trying to help and yes - the support did answer! AGAIN by email, AGAIN so I cannot answer because I have no access to the Support case area and AGAIN it is a no reply email. 

At the link you sent me, my login credentials won't work. 

The support chat I tried for a few times, always got an error message and a bot doesn't know what is going on...

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Doc_Rolfo I apologize, I fixed the link. Please try again. You should be able to connect to a live person with the Chat instead of emailing back and forth. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂