Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpNeeded
Contributor
Contributor

ID has multiple second values and different states - group states

Hello everyone,

I am trying to come up with a Qlikview solution for the following problem:

I have four columns:

CCID

MID

M State

T State

The MID can have multiple ID which belong to one CCID. I would like to group or classify them in a new field depending on their state. Example: The CCID "55" is entered for multiple MIDs, however, the M State is not closed for all of these IDs. And the T State, which is the state of a different system for this CCID (already merged source) and can only have one state (ie. Msystem has multiple states because there are multiple records; Tsystem has only one record and state), is also different than the M State. I want to highlight these discrepancies for the whole CCID.

Source example

CCID MID M State T State
55 34567 Closed Open
55 34568 Closed Open
55 34569 Open Open
76 53655 Open Open
58 647889 Closed Open
58 14367 Closed Open
71 6354873 Closed Closed
71 284578 Closed Closed
71 47747 Closed Closed
71 36378 Closed Closed

I'm not sure how I can do this. I want it to show a simple table, maybe with the CCID, the state and a new Check column which checks if the states are matching. The end goal is for the teams to clean up the discrepancies.

CCID M State final/combined Check state
55 still open IDs available matches T State
76 all open matches T State
58 all closed does not match T State
71 all closed matches T State

I tried chart tables with different aggr statements aggr(Only({$<CCID={"=Count(Distinct ID)>1"}>}CCID,CCID) and counts and tried to group the CCID in the load code, but it's not combining the multiple MIDs per CCID and state.

Load code is pretty simple and looks like this:

SubmissionData:

Load

CCID,

MID,

M State,

T State

From

$(vsource)subs.xlsx

(ooxml, embedded labels);

I would be grateful for any ideas.

I'm using QlikView for Windows Version 12 btw

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

I would look at doing something in script. I haven't got much time at the moment to work through it completely.

But Per CCID do a count of row and count of Open on each field, you can then compare the three fields for you required output.