Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oz_73
Contributor
Contributor

IF expression per line - KPIS

Hello everyone

I have a table (imported from Excel) where I want to set background color (green, yellow, red), depending of comparission of 2 cells, i.e. if measure from B field is >= to A should be green but not all rows have the same criteria of comparission, what will be the best approach / statemente or function to compare every row accordingly?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rams-
Creator
Creator

Hi,

In table properties you have background color expression textbox, you have to put your condition in that textbox. As shown below

Rams_1-1687247753569.png

Below is my background color expression:

Rams_2-1687247800301.png

Below is my result table:

Rams_0-1687247535848.png

Hope this helps,

help user find answers ! don't forget to mark  a solution that work for you and click the like button!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
G3S
Creator III
Creator III

In the script you could have a new field which calculates the comparison, then set the background colour based on the values in the new field.

Rams-
Creator
Creator

Hi,

In table properties you have background color expression textbox, you have to put your condition in that textbox. As shown below

Rams_1-1687247753569.png

Below is my background color expression:

Rams_2-1687247800301.png

Below is my result table:

Rams_0-1687247535848.png

Hope this helps,

help user find answers ! don't forget to mark  a solution that work for you and click the like button!

Oz_73
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you very much Rams-, that works.