Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If statement - ignore filters on a field Qlik sense

Hi all,

Is there any way to ignore the active filters on a sheet, for a table with an if statement?

For example, I have a filters made on my app that mades AllocYear = 2018. But, at one of the app sheet's, there's table that discriminates some orders and I'm using something like this expression:

= If (OrdStat = 'CONFIRM' and Today ()> LateDisp and FinUnits <OrdUnits and InternalServPfeYn = 'N' and InternalServExternalPi = 'N', ItemOrd)

I wanted to add something that would ignore the fact that I have the AllocYear = 2018 made and would make me consider all the orders for AllocYear = 2018 and 2017.

Thank You.

10 Replies
OmarBenSalem

alter ur expression as follow:

sum( {<YearField= OrdStat = {'CONFIRM'} , LateDisp={"< $(=Today())"} ,FinUnits ={" FinUnits<OrdUnits"} ,InternalServPfeYn = {'N'} ,InternalServExternalPi ={'N'} >}ItemOrd)

stalwar1‌, do u confirm?

espercially this part : FinUnits ={" FinUnits<OrdUnits"}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, Omar.

This would be a good solution but with the sum function I'll have the amount of orders in that conditions ... I want to insert this expressions into a table in order to see all my orders broken down (order's code)

sunny_talwar

Are you using the above as a Measure or dimension?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As a Dimension

sunny_talwar

Any measures in the table or just all dimensions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

All dimensions!

sunny_talwar

I think to make this work... you will need to have at least one expression in your chart...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What I have is a table ... does that change anything?

sunny_talwar

It should not change anything... just add one expression or use one of the dimensions as an expression...

So, for instance....

Dimension

ItemOrd

Measure

=Only({<ItemOrd = {"=OrdStat = 'CONFIRM' and Today() > LateDisp and FinUnits < OrdUnits and InternalServPfeYn = 'N' and InternalServExternalPi = 'N' "}, AllocYear = {'2017', '2018'}>} AnotherField)