Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II

Ignore filter dimension in formula

Hi, 

I use formula 

Sum(Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}>} PURE_CHURN_60D, -Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

When no filtering is set on [Year-Month], he gives me the evolution in graph:

SaraKalemba_0-1607592905426.png

But when I select the filter [Year-Month] (ex. Oct/20), he will not ignore the filter and only display the value of Oct/20 in the Graph. I tried to added "[Year-Month]=" or "1" at several places but do not get it to be ignored.

Labels (1)
  • Graph

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sum({<[Year-Month]=>}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'},[Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D,-Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Thanks, It works perfect. I just needed to place first {} to have an OK 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum(< [Year-Month]=>{}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D, -Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Learning never stops.
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sum({<[Year-Month]=>}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'},[Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D,-Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Thanks, It works perfect. I just needed to place first {} to have an OK 🙂