Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VlSkrbekCoba
Contributor
Contributor

InYTD documentation - is it right or not?

Hello,

I have find out this Qlik documentation page:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/August2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Assets/date-time-field...

Where there is a description about the "InXXX" autocalendar options. There is written that if the date is less than current date the value is "0".

I have created new app with date field and the autocalendar was automaticaly created. When I show the date and calendar sub field with "InYTD", it show number "1" for the date less then current date.

So what is right?

I understand that it does not matter to the result because you have to just check what the function has as a result but there is written something else than the function do. 

Maybe I do not know I want you to check it pleas. Thanks

Thanks for answer

Vladimír Skrbek

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I agree with you that the documentation looks to have the meaning of 0 and 1 backwards. Best way I've found to report doc errors is to use the "Submit Feedback" button at the bottom of the doc page.

-Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I agree with you that the documentation looks to have the meaning of 0 and 1 backwards. Best way I've found to report doc errors is to use the "Submit Feedback" button at the bottom of the doc page.

-Rob

VlSkrbekCoba
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hm, you right, I did not see it when I look for how to send it to QLik 😁

But thanks for answer that it looks that it is not correct.

Thanks for fixing.

Best Regards

Vláďa