Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amala
Contributor III
Contributor III

Interactivity in the Dashboard

Hi Team,

Can provide below interactivity in Qlik.

I have around 7 stages, and i need to capture the movement of the Customers among the stages.

For example, if see below I have clicked on Stage A, then row labels should be like, "Moved out of A to" and "Moved into A from". according to each stage, how many Customers moved from A to B, A to C, A to D etc, and how many Customers are moved in to A, like B to A, C to A, D to A etc.

Same way when i click on C Stage, then row labels should be like, "Moved out of C to" and "Moved into C from". according to each stage, how many Customers moved from C to B, C to D, C to A etc, and how many Customers are moved into C, like B to C, A to C, D to C etc.

And one more is, when we select on stage, total number of customers are there on selected stage should be displayed.

i hope i have explained clearly about the interactivity. Please see the below image, you can understand clearly.

Could anyone please confirm if we can do this or not using Qlik??

Amala_0-1716367144493.png

Labels (6)
2 Replies
joshsiddle8
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes, it's definitely possible to achieve this level of interactivity in Qlik. You can use various features such as set analysis, calculated dimensions, and expressions to dynamically display the movement of customers between stages and calculate the total number of customers at each stage.

Amala
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can you please add a sample file with at least two stages