Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mapratt82
Creator
Creator

Invalid Expression Help

Here is the part I am getting the error on:

Attached:

LOAD "Card_Number",

"Attached_Account_Type",

"Attached_Account_Number";

SQL SELECT "Card_Number",

"Attached_Account_Type",

"Attached_Account_Number"

FROM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;

Attached2:

Load "Card_Number",

if(count(distinct if(Attached_Account_Type=1,Attached_Account_Number))=2 and Max(Attached_Account_Number)=Attached_Account_Number, Attached_Account_Number,

if(Attached_Account_Type=1,Attached_Account_Number)) as "Checking 1",

if(count(distinct if(Attached_Account_Type=2,Attached_Account_Number))=2 and Max(Attached_Account_Number)=Attached_Account_Number, Attached_Account_Number,

if(Attached_Account_Type=2,Attached_Account_Number)) as "Savings 1",

if(count(distinct if(Attached_Account_Type=1,Attached_Account_Number))=2, Min(Attached_Account_Number)) as "Checking 2",

if(count(distinct if(Attached_Account_Type=2,Attached_Account_Number))=2, Min(Attached_Account_Number)) as "Savings 2"

Resident [Attached]

Group by [Card_Number];

Drop Table [Attached];

Basically I could have up to 2 checking and/or 2 savings tied to a single card and would like to separate out into Checking 1&2 and Savings 1&2. Help please!

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think the problem is the unaggregated Attached_Account_Number field in your Attached2 table

Capture.PNG

mapratt82
Creator
Creator
Author

That doesn't seem to help. I'm still getting the error. I also tried adding the adding Attached_Account_Type, which made a little more sense, but it didn't help either. Thanks!

sunny_talwar

Sorry,  I thought they were the same fields, but there are two unaggregated fields

Attached_Account_Number

Attached_Account_Type

mapratt82
Creator
Creator
Author

I ended up taking another approach and was able to achieve the desired results. Thanks for the help, though.