Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

Hello,

I need to implement Date from and To filters so that the data can be filtered for Date Range. Is there any way to accomplish this task?

Thanks,

Greeshma

390 Replies
excelimpact_com
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Please grant me access to the widget.

Best.

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Ann- Louise,

Could you grant me access to the Qwidget page as well!

Thank you.

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, Stephan/Ann.

Would you please grant me access to the qwidget download page?

Thank you very much.

kavitha_qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm looking for using this extension in our project, could you please either provide me access to download the qwidget or send me the extension file. I tried the extensions uploaded on this thread, but they don't seem to work. Any help on this at the earliest is much appreciated. TIA

kavitha_qlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Stefan,

Could you please provide me access to qwidget - the extension available or attached on this thread doesn't seem to work.

A completed version of the extension is required, please share the extension or kindly provide me access to download.

Thanks,

Kavitha

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

HiKavitha_Qlik,

if you are a partner or customer you should now have access the the "qWidget - Limited Public Beta", please just use the search on the top right and search for "qWidget".

Hope this helps.

Regards

Stefan

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi mendoncart,

if you are partner or customer, you should now have access to "qWidget - Limited Public Beta" automatically. Please just use the search-box on the top right area of this page and search for "qWidget".

Hope this helps.

Regards

Stefan

Kalmer
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello swr!

Is it possible to get an access to "qWidget - Limited Public Beta".
We aren't partners yet with qlik but wil happen in this / next month. (Working on it in Finland).

Cheers and thank you!
Kalmer

Ann-Louise-Andersson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi kalmerkaljuste, done, you have now access to the "Limited Public Beta of qWidget", just search for qWidget in the search box.

mendoncart
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi swr‌.
Unfortunately I'm not partner nor customer (I think), I only use Qlik Sense desktop.
Therefore that may be the reason why I still can't access.
If it's possible for me to have access even so, that'd be nice.

If it isn't possible, I would like to thank you anyway.