Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Issues with Binary Load in qliksense

Hello Experts,

I am trying to load binary load in qliksense but facing issue. PFA with the message when I am trying for binary load and in case if I take binary load as "Binary [lib://Binary_Load/55f4f08b-b565-4dfc-be70-c94230d2c157]" the data is not loading. Can anyone let me know the issue.

Thanks in advance

Ferha

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

HI Ferha,

You can't load binary in that way. But you should be able to just load the data as you mentioned in your script. Be sure that Binary is the first statement in your script. You can't do anything before that. Also two binaries are not possible.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

HI Ferha,

You can't load binary in that way. But you should be able to just load the data as you mentioned in your script. Be sure that Binary is the first statement in your script. You can't do anything before that. Also two binaries are not possible.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Lakshminarayanan_J

@ferha_jafri 

Can you share the screenshot of binary load code in the script editor

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button
PrashantSangle

hi ,

check below thread

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/ScriptRegularSt....

regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂