Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cramkumar86
Contributor III
Contributor III

Issues with Dynamic Views

Hi,

I have a selection app that has a dynamic view added which is linked to the template app. As users are also expected to open the template app directly and access, I have added the below condition on template app to make the filters mandatory to avoid loading huge data.

Calculation condition:

getselectedcount(region)>0 and getselectedcount(division)>0 and getselectedcount([Business Date])>0 and getselectedcount([dept])>0

Calculation Message:

Please select atleast one value from the mandatory filters.

Due to this, even if I make the above mandatory selections on selection app and refresh the dynamic view, it simply displays the message  below. When I remove the calculation condition on template app, it works. Any idea why?

Please select atleast one value from the mandatory filters.

I want the template app to be accessed directly and from the selection app as well. I tried using the below expression as calculation condition. It didnt help.

IF ('$(odagActive)'='',
getselectedcount(region)>0 and getselectedcount(division_name)>0 and getselectedcount([Business Date])>0 and getselectedcount([dept])>0,'')

Labels (2)
0 Replies