Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amr_qlik
Contributor
Contributor

Issues with box and whisker plot

Hi,

I have a box and whisker plot based the following Measure:

.15*sum({<[Product Code]>}[FPDS Number of Offers Received])/Max({<[Product Code]>} total Aggr(sum({1} [Contract Number]), [Product Code])) +

if(
count(distinct{<[Product Code],[Fiscal Year]={$(=MAX({<[Product Code]>}[Fiscal Year]))}>} [Contract Number])>
count(distinct{ <[Product Code],[Fiscal Year]={$(=MIN({<[Product Code]>}[Fiscal Year]))}>} [Contract Number])
and MAX({<[Product Code]>}[Fiscal Year])> MIN({<[Product Code]>}[Fiscal Year]),
'0.08', '0'
)

This creates a box and whisker plot without issue.  However,  I would like for it to not reimage my plot when my Product Code filter is used.  I thought I had the necessary code to prevent this within the above equation, but apparently this is not the case.  Whenever I filter on a Product Code, my box is whisker changes to only display a small vertical line to show that Product Code's value.  I would like to keep this line in a different color when the filter is used, but just want it to appear on top of the overall box and whisker plot, if possible.

Thank you!

Labels (3)
0 Replies