Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

KPI Fiscal Year Calculation

My company fiscal calendar that starts Jul 1 and ends Jun 30. I would like to see sum of  OrderQty from 1-Jul-08 to  30-Jun-09 in KPI 

Attached is the dataset. Requesting Qliksense users expertise. Please help. Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

You can achieve this by different ways but since you have given the date range, you can use this expression in the KPI -

Sum({<ShipDate={">=07/01/2008<=06/30/2009"}>}OrderQty)

But to make it more dynamic and to make things flexible I would rather create master calendar and add few indicators and fields like Year, Month Year, few indicators like rolling 12 months etc.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

You can achieve this by different ways but since you have given the date range, you can use this expression in the KPI -

Sum({<ShipDate={">=07/01/2008<=06/30/2009"}>}OrderQty)

But to make it more dynamic and to make things flexible I would rather create master calendar and add few indicators and fields like Year, Month Year, few indicators like rolling 12 months etc.

Thanks

Purushothaman
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thank you Vijay Singh for helping me . Much Appreciated your timely help. Cheers!