Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravi_Nagmal
Contributor III
Contributor III

Last date of fiscal year based on filter selection

Hi All,

I want an urgent help with date selection.

I have measure to calculate Growth % based on Fiscal year where my requirement is to get end date based on filter selection of Fiscal year, so if am selecting current fiscal year 2023-2024 then my end date should be 19th Dec 2023 and if I am selecting last fiscal year 2022-2023 then it should be 30th March 2023.

I want to add this in my below logic

({<Received_Date= {">=$(=Min(total Received_Date))<$(=max(total Received_Date))"}> }
SUM(if(match( assignment_current_state,'Assignment') and not wildmatch(asn_number,'*On-Hold*')and match(is_rr_inquiry,'No') and match(Identifier,'Base_Table'),[USD Total Fees])))

1 Reply
therealdees
Creator III
Creator III

I'm a bit confused with the expression, but it seems like it can be done using GetFieldSelections to retrieve the Fiscal Year filter selection and from there you can add it to your if logic.

Something like: If(GetFieldSelections(FiscalYear) = x, ...)

Note that GetFieldSelections might return more than 1 value, so you might have to search the concatenated string for value.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2022/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/Fi...